Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Talk the Talk


  I wanted to go over a bit of Couponing lingo for you. I know that when I first started out and was checking out some of these sites they would say things and I had no idea what was going on. In time you’ll begin to just pick it up or figure it out from what you know but here are a few starters. 

  • BOGO or B1G1 is simply Buy One Get One Free
  • MF – Manufactures’ Coupon
  • MIR – Mail In Rebate
  • QP is sometimes used and it is short for Coupon. (This one really threw me for a loop.)
  • Overage – Overage is when the price of the coupon exceeds the price of the item resulting in money due back (doesn’t always happen.)
  • RR – Register Rewards given at Walgreens
  • ECB – Extra Care Bucks given at CVS

   There are just a few to start you off. If I think of any more along the way I will be sure to update this post with new ones. And as always if you find one you aren’t sure of or think it should be up here then by all means, comment and I’ll let you know or add it on up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment