Friday, March 4, 2011

The Beginning

   In the beginning there were companies and those companies sold groceries. Then there were customers and those customers paid FULL price for everything. But eventually Coupon Ladies were created and they brought along the men to help them. I am a Coupon Lady and I am a hippie saver. I "stick it to the man" every time I go shopping. 
   So a little about myself. I'm Danielle and I'll be your hippiesaver guide. I am also a newly engaged 22 year old that is trying to save money for a new place and a soon to be wedding. Couponing was first introduced to me about a month or so ago and ever since it's become a hobby, a second job and a way of life for me. Not only am I saving money that I can use for more important things but I am also stockpiling for my new place. To have all the things I will need for a few months, so that if the money isn't there to buy them, no problem, they're already stockpiled!
   Couponing has become a second job for me and it makes me so excited and happy to share my couponing accomplishments and all my tips and tricks that I decided to start hippiesaver. It will be out there to help anyone who is willing to put the time into having fun shopping and most importantly, SAVING money!!!


**Warning: I am new to the blog scene, so please be patient as I try to get everything figured out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment